Antwerp: Experience the unexpected and meet in a room with a Zoo!
@dmire helps you to design your meetings, to create your meetings policy and to roll out your communication plan. With our local knowhow we orchestrate bright events.
The city of Antwerp is without doubt worth to be considered for your next event. This Diamond City with its unique architecture and glorious history offers very soon an additional meeting space, up to 2700 delegates. The 19th century monumental zoo, directly connected to this conference center, is an endless source of inspiration.
- A delicious 3-course meal, and be amazed by the fascinating underwater world, with one of Europe's largest reef aquariums as the pièce de résistance
- A reception at the exclusively opened Winter Garden after closing time
- Themed events inspired by hundreds of butterflies, behind the scene visits and the Art Deco buildings
Let @dmire excite and amaze you with diver-city.
@dmire the most original and unique dining experiences in Amsterdam
What about a dinner at
- A giant greenhouse which offers a dinner and an unforgettable culinary experience based on fresh, seasonal food
- Or at a towering sea rig in the harbor of Amsterdam you can dine 22 meters above the water in a former pirate radio
- Or a four course meal served on giant beds
- Or adventurous pop-up dining on a secret island: pop-up restaurants, often occur in unexpected places, for a limited time
- Or what about the concept Design meets Dining: bringing art to the table, let imaginations run wild in the kitchen, creating novel and surprising dishes inspired by themes
- Or a culinary canal cruise on Amsterdam's famous UNESCO protected canal belt:
Reasons enough to contact @dmire!
You know it’s there. Somewhere in Europe; The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
This tiny landlocked country, the solely remaining Grand Duchy in the World, (a territory whose head of state is a Grand Duke or Grand Duchess), is all too often overlooked.
Luxembourg also called Little Switzerland is particularly known for its safety, its spa treatments, river cruises, great hotels, wines (eg the sparkling wine of the Moselle Valley) but also for its modern conference and meeting infrastructure equipped with the latest communication technologies.
Besides a visit to the UNESCO Cultural World Heritage in the Old City of Luxembourg, being told to be the smallest but most beautiful capital city, #admireLuxembourg has lots of activities to propose and to combine.
Be different and let us welcome you in the safest and most unknown European country; The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
@dmire is here to help you find the perfect venue, the right surroundings, facilities, organization, catering options, atmosphere and entertainment.
Our specialist team operates with partnerships throughout the industry and negoti- ates preferential rates on your behalf to create magical moments and sparkling occasions in line with your objectives and budgets.
The Flemish tourism minister Ben Weyts launched beginning of May 2016 a brand new campaign called #shareoursmile to "shine a spotlight on our generous Belgian hospitality". Flanders first and foremost hope was to attract more travelers... And a few months later, we can say that this campaign has been a great success!
As real ambassadors, the whole @dmire team shared their most "smiley" photo on social media and, of course, on the Wall of Smiles too.
We really look forward to share our smile with you in Belgium very soon!